platform’s users. Adshot is a platform which facilitates gaming influencer marketing by connecting advertisers with gaming channel owners on Youtube, Twitch and Twitter. Adshot also helps in setting up these collaborations, further referred to as Sponsorships. User data and preferences play an important role in guaranteeing good services and in playing the role as a hub which eases the task of matchmaking and offering well considered suggestions to our gamers (Users) and partners (Advertisers). Adshot aims to keep on developing and optimising its services.
Therefore this privacy statement can be updated and we advise our Users to check them on a timely base.
Furthermore Adshot understands that you care how your information is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. Adshot will limit itself to the collection of personal information for which you have granted your permission or which are necessary for facilitating the services in which you are enrolled.
2. Collected data and goalsAdshot collects and processes personal data to the following intents.
a) To deliver our services
b) To send you relevant materials for enrolled sponsorships, online or physically
c) To communicate with you
d) To perform analytics for reporting and optimised advise
e) To tailor our services to your preferences
f) To optimise our services
g) To inform you about Adshot platform news and sponsorships
h) To send you the most relevant sponsorships and conditions and vice versa offer
the most relevant influencers and conditions to our Advertisers
i) To share information with Advertisers in case you grant your consent
j) To share information with Third parties to whom we are legally obliged to share
requested information with
k) To check whether terms from the Terms and Conditions and/or any other terms you
agree upon on the Adshot platform are lived by
l) To check your identity and prevent fraud
m) To payout Users for their services
Towards these goals, Adshot collects and processes the following personal data:
- First and last name
- Gamer alias
- Email address
- Physical address
- Bank account and Paypal info (For goals a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m)
Adshot also allows gamers to authenticate their gaming Youtube, Twitch and/or Twitter channel. Adshot uses corresponding API’s to enrich its data about these channels. The following information can be collected and processed from such authenticated channels:
- URL, name and ID’s of the channel and its videos
- Preferences entered by the User on which Sponsorship types they wish to engage in
- Metrics on the performance of the content on these channels (videos, streams, posts, …) for historical, recent or custom selected periods (For goals a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m)
The performance of Sponsorships will lead to in-platform and eventually real life payments towards the Users. To this extent we will store and process data:
- Dates and amounts belonging to a finished sponsorship execution
- Dates and amounts of payout requests and executions (For goals a, c, d, e, f, g, h, j, m)
The following behavior on the site will be stored and processed:
- Any account information and preferences explicitly entered by the User in the My profile section
- Click behavior in response to Sponsorship offers in the My sponsorships section: accepts and declines of Sponsorship offers, linked to the Sponsorship details (For goals a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, m)
Sharing of any personally identifiable information of our Users to any further third parties shall only happen upon explicit agreement by the User.
Within the European Union (EU), the following external parties can have access to the information necessary for the services they are providing:
1. Hotjar: this enterprise is in line with the European Union’s regulations on data protection
Information concerning information sharing with external parties outside of the European Union can be found in Article 5.
4. Data protection
Adshot takes several measures, both technically as organisatorically, to protect the personal data of its users. Encryption measures are used to prevent external parties to gain access to your data.
Periodically, external experts will perform basic security checks with regard to the safety of your personal data.
5. Sharing of your information with 3rd parties outside of the EUYour provided personal data can be shared with external data processors outside of the European Union. Adshot will ensure both contractually as systematically that this does not affect the level of data protection, as described by Adshot.
Concerning this topic, the EU has created adequacy decisions, listing the countries with an appropriate level of data protection.
The United States of America are considered as adequate, for enterprises which have joined the so EU-US privacy shield. We collaborate with the following external parties:
- Amazon web Services (AWS): joined the EU-U.S. privacy shield.
- GoDaddy: joined the EU-U.S. privacy shield.
- GoogleTagManager: joined the EU-U.S. privacy shield.
- GoogleAnalytics: joined the EU-U.S. privacy shield.
6. Insight and correction
You have the right to request insight in your personal data, which is processed by us. You can request the overview via: email@example.com
You have the right to request correction on erroneous data about yourself.
7. Right of objectionYou have the right to raise any objection related to the use of your personal information? You can contact Adshot for this via: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will handle your objections with great care and provide you with the maximal information on why this information is being processed. In case the processing of the information is necessary for providing our services and you reject this processing nevertheless, you acknowledge that this can cause Adshot to partially or completely terminate the affected services towards you.
You can also make use of your right to be forgotten. This gives you the right to request deletion of all personally identifiable information about yourself, which Adshot will execute within reasonable time period, in accordance with European privacy laws.
8. TermAdshot will keep your personal information, as long as you are still registered at the platform adshot.io and therefore are eligible to receive sponsorship offers.
Third party cookie are indirect cookies and are created by another party (3rd party)and sent to your browser. They capture browser behavior for offering most relevant content.
Adshot uses the Google Analytics performance and analytics cookies, the most used system for tracking website visits. This allows us to monitor how our website is used, which pages are visited most often and for the longest time, etc. This allows us to optimise the structure, navigation and content of the Adshot website. This information can also be used to report about our website’s performance. Any such shared information will never reveal personal information.
- For Google Chrome: Open the browser and click the Chrome-menu and choose settings. Click show advanced settings and in the ‘Privacy’ section, use the button Settings for content. In the section ‘Cookies’, you can alter the cookie settings and remove undesired cookies from your browser.
- For Internet Explorer: Open your browser, click Tools, next op Internet settings. Click the section ‘Privacy’ and choose the desired level. You can also manually make corrections by clicking Advanced. Cookie deletion can be performed on the main tab of the Internet settings.
- For Mozilla Firefox: Open your browser and select Privacy. Configure Firefox in Use custom settings for history. To toggle between enabling or disabling cookies, respectively check or uncheck the box for that website.
- For Safari: Open your browser and in the tab Preferences, click Privacy. You will see three options to configure cookie enabling. You can also delete cookies in the Show cookies section
- For Opera: Open your browser and click the menu Extra, next Preferences. Via Advanced and Cookies, set your cookie preferences. You also have the option to remove new cookies each time after a browsing session.